Dark Web Monitoring

Protecting your privacy online

Only 4% of the Internet is publicly accessible by normal search engines such as Google, Yahoo, or Bing. This is known as the Surface Web. The other 96% of the Internet, is made up of the Deep Web commonly known as Dark web.

We 24/7/365 monitor deep and dark channels in order to provide you team with early detection of information leakage, contextual analysis of cyberattacks, and actionable alerts.

Real time reports are generated showing the breach details, such as breached email accounts and origin of breach. As a subscriptions service Crystal Technologies Limited continually monitoring your systems, when new data breaches are discovered, will re-scan and keep you informed as to changes since the last report.


Request for Service

Brochures

View our 2021 Website Services
brochure for an easy to read guide on all of the webservices offer.

Web Services Brochure


Latest Company Profile